2.16.2011

cholula makes everything better.

I love cholula. and chipotle. and gchatting with my roomies all day during work. what would i do without them? i wouldn't be solving the world's problems - that's for sure. :)

Kristina: How was chipotle? i had a lean cuisine..it was gross
me: im sorry, what kind?
Kristina: its ok, not your fault - fiesta chicken or something like that
me: oh yeah that one isnt that good haha
needs lots of salt
and tony's
or cholula
Kristina: yes cholula would have made it much better - it was a little dry
me: cholula makes everything better
Kristina: yes, in terms of food - too bad it doesnt apply to life situations
me: hahaha it might, we should try it
Kristina: yeah it could - like the kickball team last night - that guy that yelled at bec, i should have poured cholula on him
me: hahaha totally wouldve solved the problem
Kristina: exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment