11.29.2009

Blessed

So it's a few days after Thanksgiving, but it's never too late to be thankful, right? I love thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday -next to my birthday, of course (but let's be real, I'm the only one that considers that a holiday). I love everything about turkey day: the food, the people, the football and most of all the reason we celebrate. I have so much to be thankful for. I try to realize it every day of the year but sometimes it seems as though life gets in the way of that. My Thanksgiving Resolution (I'm no good at New Years resolutions, so I'm trying something different this year) for this year is to try to focus on the positive things and realize how blessed I am each and every day. And maybe to go to the gym a little more this holiday season.

10 things I am thankful for today:

- my wonderful family
- my best friends
- my faith
- having a job
- spending thanksgiving with 4 generations of my family
- my mistakes that have gotten me to where I am today
- Chuck
- my favorite blanket
- umbrellas
- the holiday season

In other news, I have to work ALOT this week. I was off today and it was wonderful. I wish it would've included picking Chuck up from the airport instead of dropping him off there, but I'll take any lazy, raniy, John Mayer listening, football watching Sunday that I can get. Also, I got to see Elyse this week! So glad she and Matt came to see me at work, great surprise - Can't wait until you come back for Christmas! (P.S. Matt, you should get her the boots :) ) You're welcome, Elyse.

2 comments:

  1. Matt says I can have the boots if I get a job!!!!!! I have an interview tomorrow...if thats not enough to force me into begging these people for a job, I dont know what is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you Steph! And I'm so glad I got to see you over the break, but a little sad it was only twice. Perhaps we can double that over Christmas break. . . minimum. I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete