11.17.2009

Here goes nothin'...

So, I have finally caved in and entered the blogging world (you're welcome, Elyse). I have had a lot of pretty genius (if you ask me) thoughts lately, and have decided I need a place to store them. Lucky you. Now, I'm not promising much, but I do hope I can make this a regular thing.

A little background...

My name is Stephanie Crook. I grew up in a very small town called Celina, Texas. I get asked alot if I hated growing up in the microscope of small town Texas. My answer: I wouldn't change it for the world. It helped mold me into who I am today. God put some very special people in my life through living in Celina, and for that I am very thankful. I am also a recent graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Public Relations. I have since been praying and searching and searching and searching (you get the picture) for a job. Almost 6 months to the day after graduation, I finally got the call - Starting in January, I will be working in the member relations department of a country club in North Dallas. God is so good.

I don't believe in math. I sleep like it's my job. I LOVE to cook and "read" cookbooks with pictures. I like doing things for other people. I hope with all of my heart that I live to see the day someone cures breast cancer. I love the lake, the lone star state and L.A. I absolutely believe that the little things make life worthwhile. Birthdays are the best days of the year - hands down - and mine usually last for oh, about 3 weeks. I have an irrational fear of not having control of my feet and I really hate socks. I am hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper and One Tree Hill. I will be the change that I want to see. I love words and how the right words can literally change someone's life. I do not, however, share the same love for capital letters and I apologize in advance for the lack of correct capitalization. I believe in the power of love and I believe in second chances and I believe that dreams come true everyday.

So there you have it - me in two paragraphs.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Well now I'm excited that I get to read your blog. You know what we should've done. Instead of using these blogs, we should've all gotten Xangas again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need one please. Also, I don't believe in math either...you can only guess how furious that makes Matt.

    ReplyDelete